Engagement Photos and Such



Hand in hand, we'll make it. 

Last November, a precious friend took pictures of Alonso and I while she was here

 on her World Race. I loved them so much and wanted to plaster them all over 

Facebook but they look A LOT like engagement photos and at the time, it was "too

 soon." Ha, so I waited. But now, since we are ACTUALLY engaged and I'm not 

just a dreamy little girl anymore, I will post them with our ACTUAL engagement 

photos! :) SUPER GRANDE THANK YOU to Estefanía Herrera Photography and

Carly Jean Photography for working your magic and making us look all pretty and 

stuff. 

Estefania's work: 



Beautiful Costa Rica!
Warm and cozy in the rainy photo shoot. 
My love, my life. 
He keeps me laughing.

To see more pictures by Estefania and Carly, click here and go to our Facebook album! 

Carly's work:

I love that we are in a coffee field - so Costa! 
This is on the playground of my school here. I love the significance the location.

Costa Rican roads.

Rainy day turned beautiful.

Gorgeous Costa Rican mountains.




See ya on the other side, 
Ashli 








No comments:

Post a Comment