Panama for Holy Week




Our mission trip to Panama was AWESOME. For several reasons.

But I feel like it would be redundant for me to write about it here .... given that I've written about it all over Facebook, Alonso has written two blog posts about it, and I've created a newsletter all about it.

So instead of me just blabbing on and on about things you may or may not already know, I'll just direct you to the places where you can know more! How's that?

1. Alonso is a great writer and the fact that he's expressing himself through his second language says a lot. He is so wise and I love the way God speaks to him. With that said, you should really subscribe to his blog. He's got a lot of good things to say and he ain't afraid to say them. You can click here to go to his blog and check out the goodness over there.

2. I try to write a newsletter when big-ish things happen to keep everyone informed. You should subscribe to it so you won't be left out of the ballgame. Don't worry, I'm not overly ambitious when it comes to creating newsletters so you don't have to be concerned about me flooding your inbox with SPAM. You MIGHT get one once a month ... and that's "on a good day." You can click here to subscribe or click here to view the latest newsletter about Panama.

3. PHOTOS! Everyone loves a good photo albumin detailing the events of life, right? So you can click here to view my Facebook photo album of all of our Panama pictures! Enjoy!

Until then, I'll give you a sneak peak! 









See ya on the other side, 
Ashli 



No comments:

Post a Comment