#JohnnyRocketsCR


Today Honey Buns and I had to go to San Jose to get some documents needed to for our visa junk. It's quite the trek to get where we needed to go so if we must make the trip, and we do, then we might as well make it worth it. 

Enter: Plaza Lincoln. 

The mall nearest to me with things like Forever 21, Express, .... CHILI'S. 

Chili's. Need I say more? 


But since we are suuuuuper tight on funds right now, I sacrificed my craving of chips and salsa and compromised with Alonso to grab a bite at Johnny Rockets. We have these in the States so maybe some of you are familiar. It was SO. MUCH. FUN. and just what I needed after having quite the day at school. It reminded me of my high school best friend having a birthday party at Xan's Diner. It was the best hula-hoop contest ever. 



I really wish my parents and sister could be down here because they would love this place. 
We danced and sang and ate yummy burgers.



They play all the best 50s songs on their jukebox and every 15 minutes everyone who works there does a little dance out front so the shoppers can see. 


Every time they played a new song I couldn't help but do a little jig myself. One time, Alonso caught me on camera. But I didn't mind, everyone needs to let lose every now and again. 




Hooray for an afternoon well spent. 

What did you do today? Have you been to a Johnny Rockets or something similar? 






No comments:

Post a Comment