USM Homecoming 2011


In the football game (and we only stayed for the first half) we made three trips to the bathroom, one trip to the concession stand, and a big ole mess of nachos, cokes, and roasted peanut hulls. Miekayla and Azah begged to come back to another game. Brian just kept shouting "football" and "go! Go! Go!" the whole time. While Dee did everything in his 4-year-old power to drive KK, Emily, and me to insanity. Overall, it was a fantastic day. I learned that I'm not ready to be a mom, KK learned how to help a 2-year-old use a big boy potty, and most of us learned to love despite the circumstances. 


Azah, Meikayla, Dee, and Brian (front)


Sweet Meikayla is a HUGE help with the little ones!!


 She is BEAUTIFUL.


He is a little bit obsessed with football :) 


I love my sweet babies! (Even Dee, haha!!)

Thanks for all your help, Miss Erin!! 





When KK took the girls to the concession stand, Brian cried. He loves his KK!!


Monster child, but we love him anyway! :)


Pretty girl :)


This is his 'tough football' face!

Brian and Luke!

Me and my girls!!

This is this last picture of the night.... there is so much going on here but that's why I love it. It perfectly epitomizes the day/night. Love these youngins!


"Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation."
-Henry Ward Beecher 



1 comment: